As subscription Commerce, Billing and Finance apps become mission-critical, customers rate
Zuora well above global and industry benchmarks
Redwood City, CA – September 13, 2012
- Zuora, the subscription commerce, billing and finance leader, today announced a 95 percent satisfaction rate for support among its customers, according to more than 2,000 customer surveys.
- As the Subscription Economy has reached a tipping point, subscription Commerce, Billing and Finance applications have become mission-critical to companies large and small that are making the shift. As a result, Zuora has made customer support and success its top corporate objective, and has made key investments to set the industry standard for outstanding customer satisfaction.
- These results were announced at the same time that Zuora has also made extensive data center investments to deliver advanced performance, scalability and backup services for its customers (see related release “Zuora Completes Multi-Million Dollar Upgrade of Cloud Infrastructure to Support Massive Growth of Subscription Commerce Solutions”).
Zuora Prepares for Greater Growth from Enterprise Customers
- Over the last year, Zuora has made strategic investments to its customer success infrastructure to enable a world class support system, including:
- A doubling of the Zuora support organization;
- Increased coverage to 24-hour weekdays across all time zones and 24×7 for mission-critical cases;
- Target response time of 4.5 hours for all cases and 15 minutes for critical issues as compared to a software industry average of 21.5 hours; and
- Expanded support access through any channel – web, phone, social, live chat or portal – in multiple languages.
- The 95 percent customer satisfaction rate exceeds an 86 percent global customer satisfaction benchmark and 87 percent for the software industry, according to research from help desk management provider Zendesk.
Customers Provide Direct Feedback on their Zuora Customer Success Experience
- Quotes from the customer surveys reflect the prompt and thorough results delivered by the Zuora support organization, including:
- “I opened a ticket with Zuora late on Friday. A problem that was entirely self-inflicted. But our company spam filter wouldn’t let me email Zuora support more information. As I was contemplating a late frustrating night, our Zuora Client Success Manager Liz called, ‘I noticed your ticket is still open. I have a developer here with me and a Webex. Can you just show us the problem so we can get it taken care of?’ A few minutes later, we were able to solve the problem and I was able to enjoy a Friday evening away from work. Proactive customer support at its finest!”
- “As always, I received excellent and prompt support. These issues are resolved thoroughly and as a result, there is very little interruption in our business activity.”
- “Quick turnaround, excellent support as usual.”
- “Joel investigated the issue thoroughly and provided me with the resolution very quickly. Thanks very much!!”
- “Luis is a consistent performer, delivering quick and thorough responses. Thanks!”
- “The responses were sent out quickly and clearly. I appreciated the fact that Rossi fixed the problem and explained what was wrong for future reference.”
- “Vu was very helpful and specific with quick turnaround time. It was very much appreciated.”
- “Customer success is our top corporate objective at Zuora,” said Todd Pearson, Senior Vice President of Customer Success at Zuora. “In the payments industry, support is absolutely critical to business success—outages and service interruptions can have a potentially devastating impact on both cash flow and customer relationships. Simply put, we can’t be successful unless we enable our customers to succeed, and we’ve made significant investments to deliver on that promise.”
- To hear more, attend one of the Subscribed 2012 events in San Francisco, London or Sydney from September through November.
- Dozens of Zuora customers will be presenting their experiences with Zuora and their transformation to the Subscription Economy including HP,
BranchOut, Lytx, Box, Reed Business Information, Xplornet Communications and more.
- The registration for each of the events is nearing capacity. For more information on the agenda and activities and to register for Subscribed 2012, visit www.subscribed.com.
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora is the global leader in subscription billing and commerce solutions that help companies in every industry transition to the Subscription Economy. Enterprises and emerging companies alike use Zuora’s multi-tenant cloud solutions to enable growth strategies, to streamline key processes and to provide visibility into the metrics that matter most in the Subscription Economy. Zuora services innovative customers like Informatica, Tata Communications,
Box.net, DocuSign, Xplornet, Ustream and Reed Business Information. To learn more about Zuora, please visit www.zuora.com.
Reidy Communications for Zuora