Zuora invests in the world’s largest, most powerful data centers to deliver advanced performance, scalability and backup services for every Zuora client
Redwood City, CA – September 6, 2012
- Zuora, the leader in subscription commerce and billing, announced today that it has migrated its customers to a new global cloud infrastructure to support the company’s dramatic growth and customers’ increasing commitments to subscription commerce. The new infrastructure is backed by some of the most secure, scalable and reliable service providers in the world.
- In its fiscal year Q2, Zuora reported significant customer growth, doubling the number of new customers year over year and a dramatic increase in enterprise customer commitments.
- Zuora has also seen large increases in customer usage metrics that demonstrate the growing commitment to the Subscription Economy, including more than 300% growth in invoice volume year over year with Zuora now managing tens of millions of transactions a day for its customers.
Zuora Prepares for Greater Growth from Enterprise Customers
- Zuora’s new global infrastructure is provided by two industry leaders, Switch Communications and CoreSite.
- Zuora chose SwitchNAP from Switch Communications, widely regarded as the world’s largest and most powerful datacenter. Switch provides colocation, connectivity and cloud services for Fortune 1000 corporations, mid-sized enterprises, government agencies and other businesses conducting mission-critical business on the Internet.
- Zuora selected CoreSite, one of the leading facilities for colocation and data center services, for its new hot backup and disaster recovery site in the event of any catastrophic events.
- “Zuora has always been committed to innovating its subscription commerce solutions, and that extends to providing the best cloud infrastructure to support all of our customers,” said Marc Aronson, SVP of Engineering and Technology at Zuora. “Zuora now provides its customers the highest levels of security, increased speed, scalability and the reliability that the largest enterprises and most important government agencies require. And we will continue to improve our architecture to deliver the best experience to our customers.”
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora is the global leader in subscription billing and commerce solutions that help companies in every industry transition to the Subscription Economy. Enterprises and emerging companies alike use Zuora’s multi-tenant cloud solutions to enable growth strategies, to streamline key processes and to provide visibility into the metrics that matter most in the Subscription Economy. Zuora services innovative customers like Informatica, Tata Communications, Box.net, DocuSign, Xplornet, Ustream and Reed Business Information. To learn more about Zuora, please visit www.zuora.com.
Reidy Communications for Zuora