Zuora hosts one-of-a-kind thought leadership forum with featured keynotes by Caterpillar, Fender, Ford, GE and IDEO
San Mateo, Calif. – May 4, 2017 – Zuora, Inc., the leading provider of subscription commerce, billing and finance solutions, today released more details about Subscribed™, the highly anticipated conference for companies striving to thrive amidst the most disruptive business-model shift in a century. Subscription businesses are growing about nine times faster than those in the S&P 500. Those looking to capitalize on this trend, and to learn how to develop and nurture lasting customer relationships, will convene at the Zuora® “Subscribed” conference on June 5-7, 2017 at the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco.
Subscribed will feature keynote speakers Tom Kelley, Founding Partner of IDEO; Andy Mooney, CEO of Fender; Jamie Allison, Director, MS&S Global Mobility & Connectivity of Ford; Tom Bucklar, Director of Innovation & Digital of Caterpillar; Gytis Bardzukas, VP, Head of Product Management of General Electric.
Additional sessions will be led by visionaries, disruptors and industry leaders representing every type of enterprise, from native subscription businesses to iconic Fortune 500 companies that are successfully embracing the shift to a subscription business model. Conference attendees will hear from Zuora Founder and CEO Tien Tzuo, as well as executives from CLEAR, HPE, Inspirato, Nutanix, Salesforce, SurveyMonkey, Symantec, Zoom Video Communications, and many more.
“The rise of the Subscription Economy® is a once-in-a-century shift,” said Tzuo. “As with every disruption, there will be winners and losers, and Subscribed is an opportunity for any company in any industry to learn about what it takes to succeed in this new world. We’re especially excited this year to host companies like Ford, CAT, HPE and GE, which are completely transforming their businesses to exceed customer expectations with new subscription services.”
Subscribed is more than just a conference. It’s a movement formed by a rapidly growing community of visionaries which see that the world of business is changing and want to share and learn from others. In addition to the Subscribed conference in San Francisco, where the entire Subscribed community convenes annually, the festivities and opportunities will continue throughout the year with:
- Regional, single-day Subscribed events that have taken place in cities like Boston, London, Munich, New York, Paris, Stockholm, Sydney, Tel Aviv, and Tokyo.
- Zuora’s award-winning Subscribed Magazine, the first and only business periodical dedicated to the Subscription Economy, featuring a broad array of stories around the systemic shift from products to services.
- Subscribed Academy, an online resource which provides prescriptive, role-based advice for building and growing a successful subscription business.
- Subscribed Weekly, our free weekly online newsletter with the latest news and resources from the Subscription Economy.
- Zuora University, our one-stop Zuora training solution, with courses to master all roles within a subscription business.
- The Zuora Online Community, which connects more than 800 customers to experts and implementation partners to help them successfully launch and grow their businesses.
- Zuora Connect, a subscription relationship management marketplace featuring nearly 100 pre-built apps making it easier for companies to launch subscription businesses.
- The annual Subscribed Awards, which recognize four distinct use cases: solving a recurring revenue business problem; innovating in a subscription scenario; leading a company through the Subscription Economy; and acting as an evangelist for Zuora in the market.
Register here to attend Subscribed San Francisco on June 5-7, 2017 at the Marriott Marquis, and to learn more about the future of the global Subscription Economy and learn from those who have blazed the trail. The event will feature:
- Breakout tracks focused on growth, technology, finance and business transformation, with sessions led by executives at companies including Deloitte, Dialpad, GoDaddy, Slack, and Simon-Kucher & Partners.
- The first “Subscribed Showcase,” a physical and virtual subscription experience featuring unique product and service innovations.
- A full-day Zuora User Summit to network with product innovators, receive hands-on training by role, participate in a Hackathon, and experience what’s coming next from Zuora.
- An interactive ASC 606 workshop covering insights, emerging interpretations and real-life examples pertinent to adoption of new standards for the Subscription Economy.
- An invite-only CFO Summit with Zuora CFO Tyler Sloat to discuss market trends, industry benchmarks, and financial metrics required to succeed as a SaaS business.
- An invite-only CIO Exchange with Zuora CIO Alvina Antar for IT decision makers to discuss creating scalable ecosystems in the Subscription Economy.
- A Power UP Networking Breakfast, promoting the issue of diversity in the workplace.
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Toshiba, Xplornet and Zendesk. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney and Tokyo.