Industry Events Emphasize Zuora’s Continued Leadership, Innovation and Vision for Delivering on the Shift to the Subscription Economy
REDWOOD CITY, CA — May 5, 2011 — Zuora, the subscription billing and commerce leader, announced today its participation in a series of high profile industry and investor events over the next several weeks.
- Zuora’s Founder and CEO, Tien Tzuo, is speaking today at the Goldman Sachs Cloud Computing Conference on a panel entitled “Selling SaaS to the Enterprise.”
- Zuora is a silver sponsor of the NetSuite Suiteworld conference, May 9-12, 2011, in San Francisco, CA. Zuora will be in booth S121.
- Zuora will be at the New Digital Media/Telco 2.0 event in London on May 11th to showcase its newest industry solution, Zuora for Communications.
- Tien Tzuo, will speak at the Tenth Annual JMP Securities Research Conference on May 11, 2011 at The Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco, CA. For the third year in a row, Zuora has been on JMP’s Hot 100 Best Privately Held Software Company’s list, demonstrating the company’s growth potential and market opportunity.
- Tien Tzuo will deliver a keynote address at the Convergence Summit in San Diego, CA on May 12, 2011, co-hosted by the Wireless Life Sciences Association (WLSA) and its investment banking partner Triple Tree. As the CEO who coined the phrase Subscription Economy, Tzuo will discuss technology and business issues for the healthcare industry in his presentation, “Mobile Revenue Strategies: Monetizing the App Economy.”
- “Zuora is laser-focused on defining and setting the leadership for the subscription commerce market,” said Tien Tzuo CEO of Zuora. “We have seen continued growth in the market as more companies realize the tremendous opportunities with the shift to the Subscription Economy.”
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora’s subscription billing and commerce platform changes the way subscription businesses manage and sell to customers, allowing them to bring new products to market in less time, with more flexibility and less hassle. Zuora customers are up and running within 90 days and often recognize 200% ROI within weeks. Zuora is built from the ground up by SaaS industry visionaries and veterans from salesforce.com, WebEx, Accenture, Google, eBay, Oracle and Vitria. Zuora customers include Reed Business Information, InsideView, Marketo, Ricoh, Box.net, Ning, Ustream, Informatica, Barrett Xplore and Open Range. To learn more about Zuora, please visit zuorainternprd.wpengine.com.