Redwood City, CA — April 19, 2010 — Zuora, Inc., the company that defined and continues to lead the subscription billing industry, last week announced the immediate availability of its April ’10 Release. Delivered through the same multi-tenant, software-as-a-service model originally pioneered by salesforce.com, all of the new functionality in April ’10 is available to customers instantly and fully documented in the Zuora Knowledge Center. Packed with over 25 new features, the April ’10 release continues Zuora’s long-standing commitment to delivering monthly innovations that define and lead the subscription business industry.
Designed in conjunction with the world’s leading subscription businesses, Zuora’s April ’10 Release is already receiving rave reviews from customers:
- Pamela Dye of ZS Associates uses Zuora everyday and is thrilled about the new search capabilities, saying, “This will definitely help save me time. We have so many different clients and products to manage and I know I can count on Zuora to make my job easier with every monthly release.”
- “Zuora’s new enhanced statement capabilities are more reasons to love their service,” raves Justin Groden at Spice CSM, a mid-sized SaaS provider of contact center solutions. “These new features allow us to create customized invoice statements that contain the level of detail our customers are asking for, helping us increase customer satisfaction and decrease support calls.”
- Patrick Block, Head of Finance at Emma, loves April ’10’s search capabilities. According to Patrick, “Those Zuora guys move fast. We asked for the ability to search for accounts based on name, email, custom fields, or even the last four digits of the credit card that is on file. Within 2 months, Zuora delivered these enhancements, saving us valuable time when servicing our customers.”
- Chris Schin, VP of Products at Zetta says, “The additional billing frequencies are great. They give us even greater flexibility for offering multi-year subscriptions, allowing us to decrease our customer churn and create long-term customer relationships.”
- Eelco van Beek, CEO of Amsterdam-based IC&S uses Zuora to power his cloud-over-cloud infrastructure and software management product Jitscale.com. He says, “I’m excited about Z-Billing’s support for localized date formats and data entry. It enables us to bill our global customers following local standards and to focus even more on the quality and availability of our core services.”
Over the last 16 months, Zuora has committed to a monthly new feature release schedule that delivers an unprecedented pace of innovation, even by SaaS standards. Each monthly release contains major updates to Zuora’s entire product line, including Z-Billing, the first billing application designed specifically for subscription businesses; Z-Payments, a complete payment solution built for subscription businesses launched with PayPal;
Z-Force, a quoting, renewal management, and a 360 degree customer view built 100% natively on top of Force.com; and Z-Commerce, the Business Cloud developer platform available at developer.zuora.com.
“Step by step, the world is moving to a Subscription Economy,” said Tien Tzuo, CEO and co-founder, Zuora. “In the past two-and-a-half years, we’ve been working with the best companies in the world to build a platform that can power the subscription economy. April ’10 is another major milestone in that effort.”
A full list of the features delivered in April ’10, and every other monthly release, can be found at https://www.zuora.com/company/subscription-management-new-features.html.
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora’s subscription billing and commerce platform changes the way subscription businesses manage and sell to customers, allowing them to bring new products to market in less time, with more flexibility and less hassle. Zuora customers are up and running within 90 days and often recognize 200% ROI within weeks. Zuora is built from the ground up by SaaS industry visionaries and veterans from salesforce.com, WebEx, Accenture, Google, eBay, Oracle and Vitria. Zuora customers include Reed Business Information, Coremetrics, InsideView, Marketo, Ricoh, Box.net, Xactly, HD Cloud, Cloud Central and Sun Microsystems. To learn more about Zuora, please visit www.zuora.com.