Join Zuora and the South East Asia Subscription Community at Subscribed Pop-Up Singapore, the event that is dedicated to best practice sharing and learning around the subscription business model.
You will have an opportunity to learn from the experiences of the companies that are already generating revenues from subscriptions and network with a wide range of businesses keen to learn more about the best way to build personalised, immediate and long term experiences for their subscribers.
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm - Registration & Networking Lunch
- 12:45pm - 1:30pm - Opening Keynote: The Shift to the Subscription Economy - Iman Ghodosi (GM & VP APAC, Zuora),and joined by guest keynote speaker Vignessa Moorthy (CEO, Viewqwest)
- 1:30pm - 2:15pm - Masterclass: Subscription Pricing & Packaging - Winnie Ong (Manager & Pricing, Monetisation & Growth Expert, Simon Kucher & Partners)
- 2:15pm - 2:45pm - Coffee Break
- 2:45pm - 3:15pm - Panel:Tales from the Subscription Economy
Vignessa Moorthy (CEO, Viewqwest)
Kshitij Minglani (Co-Founder, Mindvalley)
Alex Colvin (CEO, Pendula)
Stacy Low (Business Development Manager, Worldpay)
Moderated by Natalie Kalas (Customer Success Manager - APAC, Zuora)
- 3:15pm - 3:45pm - Product Demonstration
- 3:45pm - 4:30pm - Closing Reception & Networking
Pan Pacific Hotel
7 Raffles Blvd