Join Zuora and the New Zealand Subscription Community at Subscribed Pop-Up Auckland, the event that is dedicated to best practice sharing and learning around the subscription business model.
You will have an opportunity to learn from the experiences of companies who are already generating revenues from subscriptions, and network with a wide range of businesses to learn more about the best way to build personalised, immediate and long-term experiences for their subscribers.
- 8:30am - Registration & Networking
- 9:00am - Opening Keynote: The Shift to the Subscription Economy - Iman Ghodosi (GM & VP APAC, Zuora)
- 9:30am - Guest Keynote: Daniel Cooper (Head of Care, Transformation & customer Support, Spark New Zealand)
- 10:00am - Masterclass: Subscription Pricing & Packaging - Jason Carley (Senior Director, Simon Kucher & Partners)
- 10:45am - Coffee Break & Networking
- 11:00am - Panel:Tales from the Subscription Economy
Dave Howden (Head of Cloud, Umbrellar)
Sarah Hermann (Project Manager, Pushpay)
Mark Slessor-White (Finance Management, Unleashed Software)
Moderated by Natalie Kalas (Customer Success Manager - APAC, Zuora)
- 11:25am - Zuora Product Overview & Demonstration
Gavin Neels (Senior Pre-Sales Engineer, Zuora)
Taraz Lalehzari (Pre-Sales Engineer, Zuora)
- 12:00pm - Closing Lunch & Networking