Subscription-based offerings represent a major growth opportunity in many industries, and companies are doubling down on subscription strategies. Successful execution of a modern subscription approach requires organizations to reimagine customer experience, commit to a next-generation operating model, and transform value chains and company culture --all at the same time.
Executives leading their organizations on this journey can’t always lean on strategies that have worked in the past. And even when companies have vast subscription knowledge already, it is critical to look for best practices outside of the organization.
With over 800 customers and 10 years experience as a subscription technology provider, Zuora is uniquely positioned to help executives sort through the noise and cut to the heart of subscription strategy to drive business value.
Zuora’s inaugural Subscribed Institute executive forum, at Subscribed 2018, will:
- Enable executives to progress their subscription business strategies
- Offer recommendations for step-change improvements in subscription growth, customer experience, and organizational strategy
- Feature working groups organized by industry, a special customer panel, roundtable discussions, and formal & informal networking opportunities
- Connect attendees with peers and Zuora experts, customers, and partners for ongoing dialogue & conversations
11am-12pm: Private Luncheon
12-4:30pm: Content & Roundtable Discussion
- “Welcome & Program Kickoff” – Marc Diouane, President, Zuora; Amy Konary, VP of Customer Business Innovation, Zuora
- “Dynamic Leadership – Creating a Responsible & Responsive Approach” – Ray Wang, Principal Analyst & Founder, Constellation Research
- “Building the Business Case & Achieving Executive Alignment” – Mark Litwin, Principal, Deloitte; Faruk Muratovic, Principal, Deloitte
- “An Industry Perspective: Qlik and GM” – Daniel DeFeo, Director of Product Operations, Qlik Technologies; Jim Demercurio, Director-Connected Ecosystem Integration, GM
- “The Path Forward – An Interactive Product to Services Case Study” – Frank Gillett, VP & Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
4:30-5:30pm: Closing Reception
6:30-9pm: Subscribed VIP Event at the Press Club
The Subscribed Institute is by invitation only. If you have not yet been contacted and are interested in participating, please reach out to your Zuora Solutions Expert for more information.
*Subscribed Institute registration also provides full access to Subscribed 2018.