Please join us for breakfast on June 6th at Subscribed 2018 for an intimate discussion on diversity and inclusion.
This year’s theme? #SubscribeToDiversity
To subscribe means to accept, believe, endorse, support, and champion.
When we #SubscribeToDiversity, we champion:
- Prioritizing diversity
- Using data for insight to keep us honest
- Driving meaningful change
We're honored to welcome this year's speakers:
- Emily Chang, Anchor, Bloomberg Technology and author of BROTOPIA: Breaking up the Boys Club of Silicon Valley
- Suzanne McKechnie Klahr, Founder & CEO Build.org
- Jennifer Tejada, CEO PagerDuty & Board Director Estee Lauder
- Tariq Meyers, Global Head of Belonging & Inclusion at Coinbase and prior Head of Diversity at Lyft
For a taste of what we have in store, check out highlights from last year's diversity breakfast at Subscribed 2017.
Join us as we #SubscribeToDiversity!
Date: Wednesday, June 6th
Time: 8:00am-9:15am PDT
Location: Marriott Marquis, 780 Mission St., San Francisco CA
First 150 attendees will receive a copy!