The latest edition of the Subscription Economy Index™ (SEI), Zuora’s landmark index tracking the rapid ascent of the Subscription Economy, reflects the growth metrics of hundreds of companies across North America, Europe, and APAC. It also spans a number of industries including SaaS, IoT, media, telecommunications, and corporate services.
In this update (as of December 2018), Zuora Chief Data Scientist Carl Gold shares his latest key findings.
- Highlights include: - Up-to-date subscription company growth vs S&P 500 and other world indices
- Revenue growth trends: net new accounts or ARPA?
- B2C vs B2B subscription growth - who's winning?
- Update on new entrant into the SEI: Asia-Pacific (APAC)!
- And the fastest growing vertical...