Welcome to Binge-a-ble, the media show where industry insiders dig into how companies like the NYT, DAZN, Peloton, and more are monetizing content, optimizing the customer experience, and redefining what it means to be a modern media company.
In episode #2, host Emma Shaver, along with resident media expert Frank Ernst (VP, Subscribed Strategy Group), welcome Ethan Kaplan, Chief Digital Officer at Fender for a free-range discussion about:
- Converting free trials into paying customers
- Using digital products to elevate traditional products
- Nurturing users throughout the customer lifecycle
- Pricing experimentation
- Using data to really know and serve your customers
- - and why in the heck Ethan knows so much about one of the greatest rock bands of all time, R.E.M.!
Watch now to learn how Fender Play hit 1M+ trial users amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, and how they continue to build a community of loyal Fender musicians.