Digital disruption. Business model transformation. Recurring revenue models. Usage patterns. Customer-centric.
These aren't just buzz words. Across industries, businesses are changing. And the ones that don't, fail. Since 2000, over half of all Fortune 500 companies have disappeared.
In this report, we dissect the shift to customer-centric business models.
Report highlights include:
- The 5 most common challenges of a customer-centric model (and how companies like Zoom and NCR overcome them)
- Building revenue models around customer perceived value
- Monetizing products “as a service”
- Evolving go-to-market strategy
- Enabling subscription changes (the source of 70% of a subscription company’s revenue)
The State of Subscription Management 2019 is your playbook for business model innovation.