New research from YouGov and GoCardless spanning six markets indicates that 73 percent of businesses surveyed plan to grow internationally within the next five years. Of those businesses surveyed, Australian businesses were the hungriest; with 88% expressing an appetite to expand internationally. Despite these ambitions though, 39% say the complexity of taking international payments is holding them back from global expansion.
So how do subscription businesses navigate the payment landscape to provide a simple, predictable and transparent way to collect recurring payments while both scaling locally and expanding internationally?
Join us for this webinar where Zuora's VP & GM Asia-Pacific, Iman Ghodosi speaks with payments expert Carolyn Breeze, GM ANZ for GoCardless, and Evan Miller, Global Director of Billing & Collections at Australian Tech Success Story - SiteMinder, where they will take a deep dive into how recurring payments are powering the subscription economy and the importance of simplifying your payments landscape to super-charge growth.
You’ll gain insight into:
- Using payments as a competitive advantage and increasing customer lifetime value
- Enabling international growth and expansion - with the ability to collect bank debit payments globally
- What real life success and international growth look like through SiteMinder's story of growth and evolution
- GM ANZ, GoCardless Carolyn Breeze
- VP & GM, APAC, Zuora - Iman Ghodosi
- Global Director of Billing & Collections, SiteMinder - Evan Miller