Right now, business leaders across the world are grappling with the fact that we’re in a time of volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity. Most agree that where we’re heading is going to look very different from where we came from. And we accept that what got us to this point, is not necessarily going to get us to the next.
The companies that use this time to focus on business model transformation to create even more value for their customers will be the clear winners.
The Northern Europe Monetization Summit is a networking conference for leaders who are focusing on unlocking long-term growth by nurturing and monetizing customer relationships via subscriptions, consumption, or anything-as-a-service.
• Keynote | Nurturing and Monetizing Direct, Digital Relationships in the New Frontier
• Subscriber Growth Levers | Which growth levers do the most resilient B2B and B2C companies pull, and when? We’ll explore how to think about subscriber acquisition during a time when purchasing power is down, ways to keep existing customers happy and reduce churn, and finally, which growth strategies will help you supercharge your expansion.
• Monetization as the Key to Circular Economy | The net-zero imperative is top of mind for most companies, especially those producing physical products. You’ll hear directly from HMD Global and stories from companies using new business models to accelerate their path to net zero, whilst offering products and services that are built to last and truly circular.
• CXO Innovation Panel | Enabling business model innovation is an organization-wide endeavor and the C-suite is tasked with becoming a strategic driver thereof. So what are the technology, go-to-market, and organizational implications of driving this business model transformation? We'll hear from leaders from Visma | RAET, Medius, and DigitalRoute on what it actually takes to implement innovative business models. In particular, what adjustments are CXOs making based on the current and projected economic climate.
• Product Innovation and Roadmap | A special session for Zuora customers to get a sneak peek of our latest product innovation, including our new Billing and Revenue solutions for consumption models, our recent acquisition of Zephr, the digital subscription experience platform, and our application lifecycle management toolset for testing and deploying across your Zuora environments.
• Subscribed Institute Executive Strategy Roundtable | A chance for business leaders to participate in a closed-door roundtable with other executives focused on consumption and emerging pricing and packaging strategies, in both B2B and B2C, to help drive growth and retention, hosted by the Subscribed Institute.
• Networking | An opportunity to meet and mingle with like-minded leaders who are facing similar challenges and opportunities in this new frontier.
• Ecosystem | A place to discover the powerful technologies behind the Subscription Economy®, including our sponsors DigitalRoute, Worldpay, and Vertex!
Space is limited so please register your interest at your earliest convenience!