Thursday 30th March, 2017 | 15.00pm - 19.00pm BST followed by dinner | Ham Yard Hotel, 1 Ham Yard, Soho, London W1D 7DT
Digital disruption is creating a new breed of customers that want the freedom to consume services differently, from paying only for the outcome as and when it’s needed, to enjoying automated but tailored experiences delivered in real time.
This trend has created opportunities for companies like yours to generate new revenue streams, whether you are in technology, media, retail, automobile or manufacturing.
Seizing this opportunity requires a huge transformation, but can you measure the ROI of that transformation?
Join us as we pull together a handful of your peers from our community of thought leaders, customers and other companies to explore the ways you can measure the ROI and monetise this investment in digitalisation.
You’ll be able to:
- Hear best practice for collecting, ingesting, querying and analysing subscription data for the design of memorable experiences from Zuora’s Chief Data Scientist
- Learn about a variety of pricing strategies from Mark Billige, managing partner at the leading pricing advisors, Simon Kucher
Brainstorm, question and test specific topics in round-table workshops in smaller groups of your peers and experts such as IoT and OTT monetisation strategies or digitalising your B2B content
- Network with other executives facing similar challenges over an informal dinner
- 15.00-15.30 Arrivals & coffee
- 15.30-17.30 Presentations from our experts from Zuora and Simon Kucher
- 17.30-19.00 Roundtable workshops
- 19.00-21.00 Cocktail reception & dinner