When discussing “Industry 4.0”, efficiencies in production and technology are often the focus. But thanks to the data collected with connected devices and the shift to value-driven services, the revolution in Business Models and radical new forms of competition are even more interesting. According to the Subscription Economy Index (SEI), companies offering service-based on usage or flexible consumption models, are growing at least 5 times faster than the S&P 500.
What are the Best Practices and the most successful Agile Monetization Strategies in the Industry 4.0 ?
Roland Berger and Zuora have combined their 10 years of expertise in this area to produce a pragmatic play book, about monetising Industry 4.0 through business models transformation, with examples such as Mann + Hummel, Schneider Electric, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise or Thalès, and we’d love to share the key findings with you in person.
- 16:00-16:15: Opening and Welcome @ Spielfeld Digital Hub Berlin
- 16.15-17.15: Presentation “Industry 4.0 : a business model revolution?“ by Peter Wienand, Senior Partner | CC Digital, Roland Berger and Michael Mansard, Principal - Business Transformation and Innovation, Zuora
- 17.15-18.00: “From Product to Product as a Service” by Josef Brunner, Founding Investor & CEO. relayr GmbH
- 18.00-18.30: Tour of Spielfeld Digital Hub Berlin
- 18.30 - Networking Dinner and Get-Together