Please join us on Wednesday, February 7th for an exclusive revenue recognition roundtable in Denver.
We’ve specifically designed this event to help you prepare for the new ASC 606 and IFRS 15 guidelines.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A unique opportunity to ask questions of a panel of revenue recognition experts, including Jesse Fillerup from Connor Group, Melanie Cook from EY, Jared Benedict from Aventine Partners and Dan Sorensen from PwC.
- Best practices and lessons learned during the automation process from Webroot, an active Zuora RevPro customer. Mike Gelormino (Supervisor, Oracle Applications) and Stephen Mann (Manager, Technical Accounting) will share their experience implementing RevPro for ASC 605 on their way to full ASC 606 adoption.
- A detailed demo of Zuora RevPro, the leading revenue recognition automation tool and how it can help you meet the new accounting standards. We’ll demonstrate how RevPro handles various revenue scenarios, and reveal a new user interface.
You don’t want to miss this!
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to apply new revenue standards to your company when there is no existing precedent
- What four experts think you should be doing now to ease your transition to ASC 606
- How to explain the importance of the new changes to bankers and other stakeholders
- How Webroot is automating ASC 605 as a key step on their way to full ASC 606 adoption
Date: Wednesday, February 7th, 2018
Time: 8am to Noon MST. (Note: Registration and breakfast begin at 8am and sessions begin at 8:30am. Light breakfast and lunch included.)
Location: The Dome at AMG (6295 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Greenwood Village, CO 80111).
CPE Credits Available – This is a live, basic-level, group course. There are no prerequisites or advanced preparation necessary for this course. Participants who successfully complete this program and the associated feedback form will receive 2 hours of continuing education credits in the "Accounting" Field of Study.