The CIO Exchange gathers the new crop of digital enterprise leaders who are at the helm of transformation to support recurring revenue business models.
Where: San Francisco Marriott Marquis
When: June 6, 2017, 4:30 - 8:30pm (dinner included)
- Hear directly from technology leaders from HP Enterprise and New Relic on their reference architectures and business process re-engineering around the new quote-to-cash stack for subscription businesses.
- See first hand the power of transparency for technology leaders who are customer zero as their own best reference account - showcasing ServiceNow on ServiceNow & Okta on Okta.
- Network with leading CIOs across High Tech, Media, IoT and more who are challenging the status quo and differentiating their business with disruptive technologies.
- Discuss how best to plan for ASC 606 accounting adoption and the impact to IT (Process, Data and Systems).
- Review benchmarking data from 2017 Subscription CIO survey results from hundreds of CIOs.
Our Promise: For CIOs by CIOs. No sales, partners or ulterior motives.
Request your spot for the Subscription CIO Exchange now!