Please join us on March 28, 2018 from 9-10am PT (Noon-1pm ET), for our upcoming live webinar, “ASC 606 Implementation and Reporting for Non-Public Companies.”
Our special guest will be EITF Member Tony Sondhi: author, instructor and one of the preeminent experts in the fields of revenue recognition and financial reporting risks. Tony will be discussing issues critical to non-public companies around ASC 606 implementation and reporting.
Joining Tony will be Zuora’s Jenn Meehan, providing an expert perspective on how RevPro can help automate the most complex revenue processes.
- When should non-public companies begin their implementation?
- What documentation and data is necessary?
- Is there software to help with revenue reporting?
- What are the key issues and risks around financial reporting under the new guidelines?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This webcast is critical for those managers responsible for, and all team members participating in financial reporting at their firms, and the members of the financial reporting and investor relations team in your company. Staff accountants, internal and external auditors, financial reporting managers, controllers, CFOs, and financial analysts responsible for financial reporting, presentation, and analysis of issues at their companies as well as all users of financial statements will find this webcast useful.
OBJECTIVES AND PREREQUISITES
This webcast is designed to help you better understand the proposed technical corrections and improvements. Upon completing this webcast, you will:
- Learn about critical financial reporting decisions for implementation of ASC 606
- Improve your understanding of the issues and financial reporting risks, and
- Receive information about the key takeaways from public company implementation projects
- Understand potential implications for your firm.