At the heart of the subscription model lies the idea of monetizing a long term recurring customer relationship.
Traditional order management, ERP, and accounting systems were never designed to monetize, manage and measure recurring relationships. They were built to monetize items. A new breed of systems is emerging, called Relationship Business Management Systems that are designed to monetize, manage and measure recurring relationships. When a company decides to adopt a subscription business model in order to monetize long term recurring relationships, it creates a major shift across 4 core areas of how a business is run. It creates a need for new systems to augment ERP systems to handle the complexities that ERP systems were not built to handle.
By reading this whitepaper, you’ll discover how without a system like Zuora to supplement an ERP application in the subscription economy:
- GMs and business leaders find their growth strategies limited by ERP systems, resulting in lost revenue potential.
- Finance operations teams will resort to manual processes and spreadsheets, resulting in operational inefficiencies.
- IT leaders will spend precious dollars and significant amounts of time and development resources to force ERP applications to meet the needs of the business.
- The data model within ERP systems will make it impossible to measure the value of recurring relationships, creating challenges for planning and decision-making.
- Don’t let your ERP system be the roadblock to opening new revenue streams.
Fill out the form and download our whitepaper to learn how to augment your IT infrastructure where ERP falls short.