Latest release adds key insight into Zuora data from Salesforce, and new options for reconciliation reports.
Redwood City, CA – June 25, 2013
- Zuora, the leader in subscription commerce, billing and finance, today announced the immediate availability of its June 2013 product release. Zuora continues product momentum this month by delivering increased visibility into data for use with Salesforce, enhanced accounts receivable reconciliation reports and support for non-referenced refunds for Merchant e-Solutions.
Additional Fields Synchronized On Accounts And Subscription Lists In Salesforce
- Zuora customers who use the Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) platform value the visibility Zuora provides into account and subscription data directly in Salesforce. Based on customer feedback, Zuora continues to expand the level of data available to front-office teams who use Salesforce. This month, additions include more account and subscription fields to the Zuora Z-360 Salesforce sync. Customers can also configure which of these fields they want to display on pages within Salesforce, based on appropriate user roles and permissions.
Enhanced Accounting System Reconciliation
- Zuora provides finance teams with accounts receivable aging reports to streamline their accounting reconciliation processes at the end of each month. This month, Zuora is enhancing aging balance reports to include optional aging on negative invoices for those customers who use Zuora’s negative invoice feature.
Non-Referenced Refunds For Merchant e-Solutions
Zuora continues its drumbeat of rolling out support for non-referenced (credit balance) refunds for additional pre-integrated gateways. After rolling out support for non-referenced refunds with Litle in May 2013, this month Zuora is rolling out support for non-referenced refunds with Merchant E-Solutions. Now, businesses using these gateways can refund account credits electronically to their customers from within the Zuora application.
- All of Zuora’s hundreds of customers automatically receive this product update with no negative impact to existing configurations and customizations. This is only possible with the modern, multi-tenant SaaS architecture found in Zuora’sZ-Business platform. Customers can read about the details of the Jun ‘13 release here.
“Z-Finance is a crucial component of Zuora that we rely on to help close our books faster. Our business has benefited from the revenue recognition and aging balance reports that Zuora provides. We are happy to see that Zuora continues to innovate in this area with the latest addition of optionally adding negative invoices to invoice aging reports” said Edward, St. Onge, President. Global Sales & Marketing at Flip.to. “Zuora helps us to manage our accounting close process, making it more efficient than before.”
- “Zuora’s latest release speeds and simplifies what were previously complex commerce, billing and finance processes,” said Marc Aronson, SVP of Engineering at Zuora. “Zuora is committed to directly delivering these key product upgrades to our valued customers according to their business needs. These new insights and abilities in the June 2013 release will further strengthen Zuora’s leadership and empower its customers to transition into the Subscription Economy.”
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora is the global leader in Relationship Business Management (RBM) solutions. Zuora delivers the subscription commerce, billing and finance capabilities that have become the industry standard to help companies transition to the Subscription Economy. Enterprises and emerging companies alike use Zuora’s multi-tenant cloud solution to streamline key processes, provide visibility into the metrics that matter most and serve as the financial engine of the business. Zuora services innovative customers like Informatica, Tata Communications, Box, Zendesk, DocuSign, Xplornet, Ustream and Reed Business Information. To learn more about Zuora, please visit www.zuora.com, Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, join us on LinkedIn, hang out with us on Google+, or visit Z Blog.