Z-Business Earns Prestigious Software Industry Recognition in the Categories of Best Subscription Management Solution, Best Commerce Solution and Best eCommerce and Billing Platform
Foster City, CA – April 3rd, 2014
Zuora, the subscription commerce, billing and finance leader, , today announced that Z-Business was named a finalist for the 2014 SIIA Software CODiE Awards for Best Subscription Management Solution, Best Commerce Solution and Best eCommerce and Billing Platform. The SIIA CODiE Awards are the premier award for the software and information industries, and have been recognizing product excellence for 29 years. The awards have over 75 categories and are organized by industry focus of Content, Education, and Software.
This year’s program features 28 Software categories, several of which are new or updated to reflect the latest industry trends. Winners will be announced during a special Awards dinner on May 21 in San Francisco during the industry’s premier ISV gathering of SaaS, BI, and Cloud providers, Maximize.
Zuora’s flagship product, Z-Business, has enabled customers to launch and scale subscription revenue streams, efficiently manage complex subscription processes, and measure and monitor the right metrics to make timely and effective business decisions.
Z-Business provides a robust solution for subscription commerce, billing, and finance. Key features include:
- Z-Commerce – allows businesses to price and package services any way they want, and rapidly bring those services to market. Z-Commerce includes:
- Zuora for Salesforce – a native Salesforce application that enables businesses to manage complex quoting for high value B2B subscription commerce
- Point-and-click web checkout pages – enables rapid online storefront deployments for scalable and secure B2C commerce
- Z-Billing – the first complete billing solution that allows businesses to completely automate billing and streamline collections. Z-Billing includes integrations with 14 leading gateways and processors, allowing customers to process recurring payments at scale, in 200 currencies across all major credit cards and nine direct debit payment methods
- Z-Finance –allows finance teams to:
- Tame accounting close and revenue recognition processes without drowning in spreadsheets, and easily integrate with their general ledger
- Gain visibility into the key metrics and reports relevant to businesses in the Subscription Economy
Z-Business is delivered on a scalable, secure enterprise-class platform that maintains the highest levels of security and compliance standards (PCI Level 1, SSAE 16 Type II, and Safe Harbor).
“Zuora is committed to product excellence and innovation and we take pride in having designed a product that is uniquely suited to meet the needs of businesses in the Subscription Economy,” said Guillaume Vives, Sr. VP of Product Strategy and Product Management at Zuora. “Our team is honored to be selected by SIIA as a finalist in not just one, but three CODiE award categories this year.”
“This year’s CODiE Awards finalists showcase the innovation and creativity in today’s market. We are happy to recognize them for their products that are breaking ground in the software industry,” said Rhianna Collier, VP for the Software Division at SIIA. “I look forward to honoring all the finalists in May at our awards program at Maximize.”
Details about each finalist are listed at https://siia.net/codies/2014/finalists.asp
SIIA is the leading association representing the software and digital content industries. SIIA represents approximately 700 member companies worldwide that develop software and digital information content. Information technology (IT) and software security are critical issues to SIIA’s members, many of whom strive to develop safe, secure and state-of the-art products that effectively serve their commercial and government customers alike, while protecting their intellectual property.
The SIIA Software Division provides a forum for companies developing the applications, services, infrastructure and tools that are driving the software and services industry forward. For further information, visit www.siia.net/software.
Zuora is the global leader in subscription commerce and billing, helping companies in every industry transition to the Subscription Economy. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies alike use Zuora’s multi-tenant cloud platform to launch, scale, and monetize their subscription services. Zuora’s applications work where traditional ERP applications fail: Subscription pricing, quoting, orders, billing, payments, and renewals. Built from the ground up by SaaS industry veterans from salesforce.com, PayPal, and Netsuite, Zuora services innovative customers like Informatica, Tata Communications, Box, Xplornet, Ustream and Reed Business Information. To learn more about Zuora, please visit https://zuorainternprd.wpengine.com