June ’10 release delivers more billing power, more control over payment operations, and a major update to Z-Force – Zuora’s subscription sales solution built 100% natively on Force.com
Redwood City, CA — June 11, 2010
- Zuora, the company that defined and continues to lead the subscription billing industry, today announced immediate availability of its June ’10 release, yet another chapter in Zuora’s 18 month history of consistently delivering monthly innovations to its customer base.
- June ’10 delivers enhancements to Z-Billing, Z-Payments, and Z-Force modules.
- Zuora’s rapid pace of innovation ensures customers get the features they need and have the best and most advanced subscription billing solution available.
Strong Customer Buzz
With every release, the positive buzz in Zuora’s customer community continues to build.
- “With Zuora, we now have visibility not only into our subscriptions and income, but also into our refund requests,” said Tess March, CFO at TLC Innovations. “This helps us flag potential issues and reduce churn.”
- “As a cloud-based company, we’re impressed by Zuora’s constant, ongoing delivery of new features,” said Kristoffer Sheather, CEO at Cloud Central. “Even better, we’ve asked for specific new capabilities and received them the next month. That’s great customer service.”
- As Willie Wang, VP of Products at Codesion stated, “Our customer teams live in Salesforce.com, so we really appreciate how Zuora integrates with our CRM system and ensures that the data we see is always up to date. This really helps improve our responsiveness to customers.”
- “Zuora’s ongoing focus on product enhancements will be valuable to us as we build out our ServiceCEO Web Edition field service management software,” said Jim Triandiflou, CEO of ServiceCEO. “With demand for ServiceCEO growing, it’s important that we partner with a pricing and billing platform that can grow and scale with us.”
The latest enhancements to Zuora solutions help users:
- Maintain Control and Financial Auditability – allow only authorized users to issue refunds; issue and track both credit card and non-electronic payments
- Respond Quickly to Customers – refund credit card payments directly through a payment gateway such as PayPal or Authorize.net
- Prevent Errors – users can view all transactions, including payments, refunds, and adjustments that impact invoices; refunds can be applied across multiple systems simultaneously
- Clearly Communicate to Customers – invoices include a unified transactions table that provides an “at-a-glance view”
In addition, enhancements to Z-Force improve the native salesforce.com integration to support:
- Scheduled Sync – automatically synchronizes the latest data between Zuora and Salesforce CRM to ensure users see up-to-date information
- Performance Improvements – customers with large amounts of data can synchronize their data in a fraction of the time
“A lot of people have been asking how we were able to achieve our billion dollar quarter while building a cash flow positive operation so quickly,” said Tien Tzuo, CEO and co-founder, Zuora. “One of our secrets has been our consistent, maniacal focus on delivering significant innovations to our customers, month in and month out. June ’10 is a continuation of our strategy.”
Over the last 18 months, Zuora has committed to a monthly new feature release schedule that delivers an unprecedented pace of innovation, even by SaaS standards. Each monthly release contains major updates to Zuora’s entire product line, including Z-Billing, the first billing application designed specifically for subscription businesses; Z-Payments, a complete payment solution built for subscription businesses launched with PayPal;
Z-Force, a quoting, renewal management, and a 360 degree customer view built 100% natively on top of Force.com; and Z-Commerce, the Business Cloud developer platform available at developer.zuora.com.
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora’s subscription billing and commerce platform changes the way subscription businesses manage and sell to customers, allowing them to bring new products to market in less time, with more flexibility and less hassle. Zuora customers are up and running within 30 to 90 days and often recognize 200% ROI within weeks. Zuora is built from the ground up by SaaS industry visionaries and veterans from salesforce.com, WebEx, Accenture, Google, eBay, Oracle and Vitria. Zuora customers include Reed Business Information, Coremetrics, InsideView, Marketo, Ricoh, Box.net, Xactly, HD Cloud, Cloud Central and Sun Microsystems. To learn more about Zuora, please visit zuorainternprd.wpengine.com.