Todd Pearson brings deep experience in growing dynamic commerce businesses and delivering enterprise customer success
REDWOOD CITY, CA – April 28, 2011
- Zuora, the subscription billing and commerce leader, announced today the appointment of Todd Pearson to its executive management team as Vice President of Customer Success. Pearson joins with over 20 years of experience in payments and commerce, helping organizations go through tremendous growth and scale. In his role at Zuora, Pearson will have responsibility to lead and scale all customer-facing processes, taking ownership for the success and growth of Zuora’s install base.
- Prior to joining Zuora, Pearson was Chief Customer Officer at RichRelevance, a SaaS personalization service that powers personalized shopping experiences for some of the world’s top brands. At RichRelevance, Pearson had responsibilities overseeing sales, marketing, client services and business development. During his tenure, RichRelevance worked with large enterprise customers such as Wal-Mart, Target, Office Depot and JC Penney, and experienced zero customer churn.
- Earlier in his career, Pearson was one of the first 50 employees at PayPal. Over 8 years at PayPal, he served as the first General Manager of Merchant Services, which today is represents over 50% of PayPal’s revenue, and as Vice President of Sales for PayPal’s emerging enterprise business unit, helping drive over $100M in revenue.
- “In three years, Zuora has established an international, enterprise scale customer base in the growing Subscription Economy,” said Pearson. “It’s such a unique opportunity to join a company with a world-class team and enthusiastic customers like Informatica and Open Range. I look forward to helping Zuora drive its continued growth.”
- “Zuora has transformed how companies can strategically deploy, manage and optimize new services and entire businesses online,” said Tien Tzuo, CEO, Zuora. “By adding Todd’s leadership capabilities, Zuora is positioned to deliver the market expertise and knowledge that enables everyone from emerging businesses to the largest enterprises to successfully grow and scale their subscription businesses across the entire subscription lifecycle and from cradle to grave.”
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora’s subscription billing and commerce platform changes the way subscription businesses manage and sell to customers, allowing them to bring new products to market in less time, with more flexibility and less hassle. Zuora customers are up and running within 90 days and often recognize 200% ROI within weeks. Zuora is built from the ground up by SaaS industry visionaries and veterans from salesforce.com, WebEx, Accenture, Google, eBay, Oracle and Vitria. Zuora customers include Reed Business Information, InsideView, Marketo, Ricoh, Box.net, Ning, Ustream, Informatica, Barrett Xplore and Open Range. To learn more about Zuora, please visit www.zuora.com.