Thryv Australia Pty Ltd
A passionate and dedicated Business Analyst with significant experience in the successful execution of business improvement projects to support business transformation, system changes and enhancements.
Range of experience encompasses practical use of various methodologies, business analysis tools and business impact assessments.
• Specialist at business analysis to support system enhancements, including design, development, user testing, as well as documentation and publishing of process maps and end user work instructions.
• Proven ability to focus on business analysis activities associated with system enhancements, whilst meeting strict deadlines.
• Exceptional communication and relationship building skills, combined with the ability to engage and influence a wide variety of vendors and stakeholders.
• Excellent skills in Salesforce.com, Zuora, Oracle eBusiness Suite, Jira, HP Quality Centre, iGen, Adobe Acrobat and many other applications such as Outlook, Visio, Word, Excel and Internet Explorer.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills that deliver the best outcome for customers, stakeholders and vendors.
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
• Successfully designed, developed, tested and implemented various system enhancements. Documented and published various business impact assessments, process maps, work instructions, awareness briefs and supporting documentation to support system enhancements.
• Exceptionally gathered knowledge and business intelligence at an accelerated pace when new projects commenced.
• Highly commended for my ability to complete critical tasks within strict deadlines.
• Successfully delivered numerous business analysis activities, resulting in improved systems, processes, productivity and customer experience.