At Capacity - Waiting List Only
Zuora, with special guest McKinsey & Company, invites you to a Subscribed Institute working session focused on the drivers and indicators of subscription business success.
Planned for Wednesday, April 3rd at the NYSE, the event is designed for executives who are driving scalable, high-growth subscription businesses and seeking an opportunity to meet other Subscription Economy executives and discuss topics like:
- What is the right balance of new business to contract expansion (cross-sell/up-sell)?
- What role does pricing/packaging play in subscription success?
- What impact does the number of products offered have on success?
- How do various client acquisition pathways affect success?
- What’s the downstream effect on revenue recognition for your finance team?
We’ll kick off with a private luncheon in the NYSE building, followed by an afternoon of content and discussion. For those who can stay after, we’ll conclude with a private tour of the NYSE trading floor!
To prepare for the working group, McKinsey and Zuora will be working together on research based on 1000+ company observations to help identify the success metrics of healthy subscription business, as well as the strategies that drive that success. The goal of this event is to share early findings from that research for feedback and discussion.
- 12-1pm: Private luncheon
- 1-3:30pm: Research findings and discussion
- 3:30-4:30pm: Optional NYSE trading floor tour