Zuora invites you to a Subscribed Institute working session focused on subscription success in direct-to-consumer (D2C) business. Planned for Monday, March 23rd at the NYSE, the event is designed for executives who are driving scalable, high growth D2C subscription businesses and seeking an opportunity to meet other Subscription Economy executives and discuss topics like:
- Leveraging subscription data and subscriber insights to reduce churn
- Testing and iterating with pricing, offers & promotions
- Building a seamless & scalable customer experience
- Navigating the complexities of global payment methods and currencies
The event will feature a panel discussion with the leadership team at Bloomberg for Q&A on their experience launching a subscription product in May 2018 and a hands-on culture workshop with subscription expert Robbie Baxter. To prepare for the working group, we will be working on research based on 1,000+ company observations to help identify the success metrics of a healthy D2C subscription business, as well as the strategies that drive that success. The goal of this event is to share early findings from that research for feedback and discussion.
We’ll kick off with a private luncheon in the NYSE building, followed by an afternoon of content and discussion. For those who can stay after, we’ll conclude with a private tour of the NYSE trading floor!
The NYSE | 2 Broad Street, New York, NY | Monday, March 23rd
- 12p-1pm: Private luncheon
- 1-3:30pm: Research findings and discussion
- 3:30-4:30pm: Optional NYSE trading floor tour