** PLEASE NOTE: This event is now at capacity. If you'd like to go on our waiting list, please feel free to go ahead and submit your details and a member of our team will contact you, should space become available.
Zuora is excited to host our inaugural Subscribed Institute Executive Event at Subscribed Sydney this year!
The Subscribed Institute is a think tank focused on the most critical business problems of the Subscription Economy. It brings together industry leaders to collaborate with and learn from the larger subscription community.
The Institute is an exclusive, half-day event during Subscribed, and is designed for enterprise leaders driving high growth subscription businesses. The subscription model can offer tremendous value to a company’s top and bottom line, but execution is key. If you’re looking to derive greater value from your current approach, this should be your must-attend event this year. Here’s why:
- Access to Research & Benchmarks: Hear from Subscribed Institute Chair and Zuora’s Chief Data Scientist as they share their analysis of the key drivers of subscription business success based on the latest benchmark data from the Subscription Economy Index
- Advice & Best Practices: Critical steps, actions and examples from Deloitte Australia around the people, process and system strategies for best in class leadership and performance within the subscription economy.
- Executive Networking: New connections with an elite group of global leaders who are driving transformational subscription strategies within their organisations
This event is limited to Director level and above executives, and submitting a request does not guarantee your place. You will receive a confirmation email if your request is accepted.
Admission to the Subscribed Institute Executive Event also guarantees entry to Subscribed Sydney 2019 and our conference VIP events. A member of our team will register you if your Summit request is accepted.
- 12pm - 1pm: Registration & private lunch
- 1:00-3:00pm: Content, roundtable workshops, discussion
- 3:00-3:30pm: Closing reception
Doltone House, Darling Island Wharf,
Ground floor, 48 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW