Zuora is excited to host our second annual Subscribed Institute Executive Summit at Subscribed 2019 in San Francisco.
The Summit is an exclusive event during Subscribed for enterprise CXOs. The subscription model can offer tremendous value, but execution is key -- if you're looking to drive even more value for shareholders, this is your must-attend event..
- The "E" in the Subscription Economy: gain insight on how a subscription strategy impacts company valuation from an Emory University economist and professor.
- Success Benchmarks & Drivers: hear from McKinsey & Company and Zuora’s Chief Data Scientist as they share their analysis of the key drivers of subscription business success based on the latest benchmark data from the Subscribed Institute.
- Reverse Panel Perspectives: learn about Vonage & Toyota’s subscription journeys from two of their transformational leaders.
- Revenue Impact: get first-hand perspective from leading experts at PwC and Salesforce on how a flexible subscription model impacts revenue and your finance team.
- Executive Networking: connect with an elite network of leaders driving transformational strategies at their organizations.
The Summit is limited to C-level executives only and submitting a request does not guarantee your place. You will receive a confirmation email if your request is accepted. Admission to the Subscribed Institute Executive Summit also guarantees a complimentary pass to Subscribed 2019 and our conference VIP events. A member of our team will register you for Subscribed if your Summit request is accepted.
- 11-12pm: Registration & private luncheon
- 12-4:30pm: Content, discussion, roundtable workshops
- 4:30-5:30pm: Reception & live stream of Subscribed guest keynote
- City View at Metreon | 135 4th St #4000, San Francisco (across the street from Subscribed, which is located at the Marriott Marquis)