By Invitation Only
Zuora is pleased to invite you to our Subscribed Institute Executive Summit focused on the drivers and indicators of subscription business success.
Planned for Tuesday, June 25th at the Shangri-La Hotel, the event is designed for executives who are driving scalable, high-growth subscription businesses and seeking an opportunity to meet other Subscription Economy executives and discuss topics like:
- What is the right balance of new business to contract expansion (cross-sell/up-sell)?
- What role does pricing/packaging play in subscription success?
- What impact does the number of products offered have on success?
- How do various client acquisition pathways affect success?
- What’s the downstream effect on revenue recognition for your finance team?
- 8:30 am: Welcome Breakfast
- 9:00 am: Presentation “Drivers and indicators of Subscription Business success” by Amy Konary, VP Customer Business Innovation & Chair of Subscribed Institute, Zuora, Michaël Mansard, Principal Business Transformation & Innovation, Zuora and Jean-Michel Cagin, Senior Partner, Roland Berger
- 11:00am: Networking