By Invitation Only
Zuora is pleased to invite you to our Subscribed Institute Executive Summit focused on the drivers and indicators of subscription business success.
Planned for Thursday, June 27th at the Munich Highlight Towers, the event is designed for executives who are driving scalable, high-growth subscription businesses and seeking an opportunity to meet other Subscription Economy executives and discuss topics like:
- What are the general benefits of a subscription based product-offering?
- What impact does the number of products offered have on success?
- What role does pricing/packaging play in subscription success?
- What is the right balance of new business to contract expansion (cross-sell/up-sell)?
- How do various client acquisition pathways affect success?
- What’s the downstream effect on revenue recognition for your finance team?
- 12:00 pm: Welcome Lunch - Networking
- 1:00 pm: Presentation “Drivers and indicators of Subscription Business success” by Amy Konary, VP Customer Business Innovation & Chair of Subscribed Institute, Zuora
- 2:30 pm: Presentation Zuora customer - Our way into the Subscription Economy
- 3:00 pm: Coffee + Networking
Hope you’ll join us soon.
Zuora DACH Team