Zuora is pleased to invite you to our Subscribed Institute Executive Summit focused on the drivers and indicators of subscription business success. Together with our partner Accenture, we want to help you start into the new age of Usership vs Ownership.
The subscription model can offer tremendous value, but execution is key. The Subscribed Institute is a dedicated think tank focused on the challenges and opportunities of the Subscription Economy. It serves as a unique source of ideas, data, and connections for business leaders and their organizations.
On this Monday afternoon, November 4th 2019, we want to elevate discussions and thought leadership all about the current state of the Subscription Economy in the DACH region as well as help you expand your success by best practice sharing.
After finishing these hot discussions, we would love to invite you to our Pre-Subscribed VIP Networking Dinner directly in the venue.
- 3:00 pm: Welcome Coffee - Networking
- 3:30 pm: Presentation “Business Transformation and Digitalisation - Demystifying the future with Recurring Revenues" by Amy Konary, VP Customer Business Innovation & Chair of Subscribed Institute, Zuora
- 4:30 pm: Coffee Break & Networking
- 5:00 pm: “Facing the future of Business Changes” by Mohamed Beshir, Associate Director Accenture
- 5:30 pm: Testimonials by Marc Lafond, VP IOT & Digital Offer @Schneider Electric and Laurent Deloison, Program Director, Business Services Platform @RCI Bank & Services
- 6:00 pm: Wrap-Up
- From 6: 30 - VIP Dinner & Networking in DO Eatery
Design Offices München Highlight Towers