You’ve heard about the subscription metrics that matter, but without a governing body responsible for the ‘how’, things can get hard, quickly.
If you’re anything like the hundreds of companies we’ve talked to, you’ve likely been charged to make major policy decisions & deliver bulletproof subscription KPIs with very little guidance on the methods to do so. How do you solve for this?
On Thursday, January 11th, Zuora invites you to join Zuora’s GM-Finance Product Line, Monika Saha, and Director of Product, Chris Bruner, for an exclusive breakfast at Aureole that will shed light into how they’ve helped our customers prepare trusted, board-ready metrics.
Questions they’ll tackle:
- How do I record bookings for complex deals in a recurring revenue world?
- What’s the best way to manage foreign currency changes?
- What is the right methodology for computing advanced metrics like net retention?
- Can we really be expected to reconcile our GAAP revenue and non GAAP recurring revenue metrics like MRR?
- How can I leverage data to uncover the drivers behind these critical metrics?
We have a very limited number of seats available, so be sure to register as soon as possible.
Date: Thursday, January 11th
Time: 8:30-10:30am EDT
Location: Aureole, 135 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036