The Subscribed Institute Executive Summit at Subscribed Paris is designed to bring executives from France's leading companies together to share ideas, make connections, and advance their subscription business transformation strategies. Senior leaders from UGC Ciné Cité, Essilor, LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA, BNP Paribas, Bridgestone Europe, and more have already reserved their seats.
The Executive Summit will share best practices for launching and scaling a recurring revenue business, including how to practically make this shift from a perpetual to a subscription business model.
Inspiring speakers from RCI Bank & Services, Schneider Electric, Rumeur Publique, Roland Berger, BayBridgeDigital, and Zuora will be sharing their personal journeys, lessons learned, and go-forward recommendations for succeeding in the Subscription Economy.
You don’t want to miss this exclusive event that will provide the data-backed insight, frameworks, and real-life lessons you need to successfully transform your organization.
If you are an executive interested in attending, please fill out the form and we will be in touch.
We hope you will join us.
Date: 2nd October 2018
Time: 12h30 - 18h15 CEST
Location: Maison de la Mutualité, 24 Rue Saint-Victor, 75005 Paris
12h30 - 13h30: Private Luncheon
13h30 - 13h45: Welcome
- Marc Diouane - President, Zuora
13h45 - 14h30: Subscription Economy Q&A
- Tien Tzuo - Co-founder & CEO, Zuora
- Amy Konary - Chair, The Subscribed Institute, Zuora
14h30 - 15h30:
What Every Company Needs to Change in Order to Achieve Subscription Transformation
- Jean-Michel Cagin - Senior Partner, Roland Berger
- Michael Mansard - Principal, Business Transformation & Innovation, Zuora
Customers in Action: Bringing Business Model Transformation to Life
- Laurent Deloison - CDO, RCI Bank & Services
- Marc Lafond - IOT & Digital Offer, Schneider Electric
15h30 - 15h45: Break
15h45 - 16h15: The New Essential Subscription Metrics
- Tyler Sloat - CFO, Zuora
16h15 - 17h00: Getting Practical: From Ideation to Setup to Rollout
- Jean-Christophe - CEO & Founder, Rumeur Publique
- Christian Giacomini - Co founder, Rumeur Publique
- Alain Attias - BayBridgeDigital, CEO & Founder
- Jing Jing Xia - Director, Product Marketing, Zuora
17h00 - 17h15: Break
17h15 - 18h15: VIP Reception