Quickstart API Overview
Zuora Quickstart API is the API that helps you achieve fundamental use cases. It provides a much simplified object model and improved performance, enabling developers to easily learn and use.
We recommend all new integrators use the Quickstart API.
This set of guides walks you through:
- Common Quickstart API use cases and code examples using API libraries and cURL
- Reference documentation for query parameters and error handling of the Quickstart API
Visit the Zuora Developers Community to report issues or discuss the Quickstart API or SDK.
The following features are required to use the Quickstart API:
- The Orders feature. If this feature is enabled in your tenant, you can see Orders under Customers in the left navigation panel in the Zuora UI. To obtain access to this feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support .
- The Invoice Settlement feature. If this feature is enabled in your tenant, you can see Credit and Debit Memos under Billing in the left navigation panel in the Zuora UI. To obtain access to this feature, submit a request at Zuora Global Support .
In addition, the use cases in this guide assume that:
- You have set up a payment gateway instance in your Zuora tenant. See Set up payment gateways for more information.
- You have set up a payment page for your site or application. To learn how to implement payment pages, see Payment Pages 2.0 implementation overview .