The Subscription Economy has reached critical mass, which means supporting automation platforms must be based on a new subscription revenue model for e-commerce. ERP, a standard for the last 20 years, is the wrong model. ERP’s core functions (e.g., tracking raw materials, maximizing output, monitoring warehouses and optimizing transportation) don't line up with with a subscription revenue model for e-commerce. ERP is designed to manage traditional product-centric businesses. In contrast, a subscription revenue model for e-commerce focuses on acquiring customers and managing ongoing relationships.
As a result, businesses based on subscription revenue models for e-commerce need a different kind of platform that enables them to:
- Grow: Introduce and grow your business
- Flow: Manage complex subscription processes efficiently
- Know: Monitor key metrics and act immediately when cautionary signs arise
Get our free ebook and learn:
- The basis and benefits of a unified customer view
- Why you need a system that scales billing and collections
- How a single system that automates quote to cash is needed to replace the manual workarounds with ERP systems
- Why ERP's have trouble tracking subscription revenue
Download and enjoy!