We are a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy®. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney and Tokyo.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
The Business Technology team is looking for a talented Data Engineer to join the team. You will be responsible for making sure that we are our own best user of Zuora Analytics. This data engineer will be the SME for anything “Data” in business and technical context. S/he will work with various teams within the company to perform data analysis around Customer 360 (Marketing, Sales, Quote to Cash, Revenue Recognition and other 3rd party managed data sources) and Bookings. This position requires constant interaction with the Products, Operations, Finance and BT teams to analyze data anomalies. The candidate must be able to deal with constant change in the user requirements, multiple parallel assignments and collaborate across groups as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic BT (Business Technology) Support Specialist to join our team in San Mateo, CA. This specialist will provide hands-on technical support for local and remote users. The primary support duties will include software and hardware troubleshooting. Our ideal candidate will have strong technical skills, solid customer service experience, a positive drive, and sense of ownership.
Basic knowledge: macOS, Windows, iOS, and G Suite. Basic hardware troubleshooting, customer satisfaction skills.
Desired qualifications: Endpoint security systems such as Sophos, Ensilo. Enterprise management software – Kaseya, JAMF, and OKTA. Understanding of ServiceCloud ticketing system.
You love solving problems and always follow through. You thrive in a fast paced work environment. You have a love for technology and are always on top of the latest trends. You love getting your hands on new gadgets as soon as they come out. You are constantly looking for ways to improve the end user experience. Customer service is your middle name. You are a team player. You look for things to fix. You are well organized. You're a quick learner. You have a large swiss army knife of IT security skills.
If this sounds like you then you may be a good fit for the role of Business Technology Security Engineer based in Zuora's San Mateo Office. Zuora is looking for a highly skilled individual to build and manage a best in breed corporate security infrastructure across Zuora’s rapidly growing staff and corporate facilities. This role will be responsible for the security management of all Zuora corporate systems, networks and physical security across 19 locations in 10+ countries as well as the buildout of new sites. Responsibilities will include securing SaaS applications, systems security architecture, network security and ongoing monitoring and support of all SaaS applications and related systems. The Business Technology Security Engineer will also be responsible for documentation and training for global Business Technology across the company and implementing a strategic vision for future growth.
Senior Solutions Engineer
Head of Business Technology Applications
“Hello World” we’re Zuora.
Let me tell you a little bit more about us and our tech stack so that we can feel more comfortable with each other. We’re a high tech subscription management SaaS company transforming enterprises from a one time product based sale towards a SaaS/subscription based entity. Sound simple enough, right?
As we experience this once in a century shift in business models, we continue to be the only company on the planet helping companies during their transformation. We’ve been featured on 21 Enterprise Startups To Bet Your Career On, Jim Cramer's Mad Money, and are personally funded by Marc Benioff and Dave Duffield. Oh, and did I mention, our CEO and co-founder was ex employee # 11 at Salesforce?
We are looking for a Head of Business Technology Applications that will report directly into our CIO in San Mateo, CA.
Qualified candidates MUST be coming from a modern SaaS/cloud based infrastructure to be a fit. Additionally, we are looking for someone who is strong technically with strong business acumen and executive presence.
The Business Technology organization is responsible for all internal applications across Sales, Marketing, Services, Finance, HR, Customer Success, Product and Engineering. This includes core systems spanning Zuora Billing, Zuora RevPro, Salesforce, NetSuite, Financial Force PSA, Marketo, Workday, Corporate Website, Community Site, Business Intelligence and beyond.
– BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems
– 15+ years of relevant technical experience, including 8+ years in a leadership role
– visionary and inspirational leader who inspires others to achieve greatness with genuine humility
– demonstrated experience in solution design and enterprise architecture with focus on scalability and automation
– working knowledge in Agile development environment with strong engineering principles (XP, SCRUM)
– expertise in SaaS cloud technologies, including Salesforce and NetSuite as well as middleware API integration
– comprehensive expertise in business analysis, requirement gathering, technical documentation and business process reengineering
– strong business acumen and trusted partner setting IT priorities aligned to business strategies
– strong communication skills, including executive level presence; experience in both enterprise and start-up environments with focus on customer experience, operational maturity and compliance without compromising speed and agility
– experience in business intelligence, data analytics and reporting
– proven experience in driving operational efficiencies
– proven global leadership experience in software technology with experience implementing ground-up solutions and disruptive technologies driving business transformation
– responsible for IT Business Technology Project Portfolio and operational management
– manage IT operating and capital budget and driving operational efficiencies
– strategic planning and communication including setting priorities, driving focus and accountability to business commitments
– develop sound business relationships with external partners and service providers
– lead empowered individuals responsible for business systems analysis, solutions engineering and program management
– embrace dynamic and talented team that challenge each other to reach their full potential and committed to career development and coaching
– self-driven and self-motivated leader who instills constant curiosity, perseverance and positive energy
– ensure comprehensive code reviews, code quality and standards
– develop expertise in Zuora’s product as our own best reference account building strong credibility across product & engineering as the voice of the customer
– strong work ethic, organizational skills and time management
– highest standard of excellence, never settling for mediocrity and always leading by example
– provide seamless, unified subscriber experience across all channels and 360’ view of customer