Senior Solutions Engineer
- Contribute in creating a strong engineering culture delivering innovative solutions at scale that align with best practices in security, techops and engineering.
- Ability to work on all phases of software development lifecycle including design, development, testing and production support.
- Contribute as a strong hands-on technical member of the IT engineering team in building, enhancing and maintaining business solutions.
- Execute best practices in software development, process reengineering, data analysis, integration and solution selection.
- Improve design and coding best practices, enforce processes and standards.
- Design and develop Salesforce customizations and enhancements using APEX code, VisualForce pages, triggers, workflows etc.
- Build integrations between various internal and external systems using integration technologies such as Mulesoft and Boomi.
- Explore opportunities to work on data visualization for business analytics and intelligence using tools like Domo & Tableau.
- Improve system monitoring, logging and error handling of the various systems and integrations using tools like Sumologic and ELK.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 8+ years working experience in an engineering role with strong technical background in Node, Python or similar.
- Strong SDLC experience in Agile methodologies. Demonstrated experience in source control and CI/CD systems like Git and Jenkins, bug tracking and triage, structured code reviews, formal QA and UAT processes.
- Experience as a full stack developer with an excellent understanding of web frameworks, database technologies, REST and SOAP APIs.
- Deep conceptual understanding of enterprise processes like Quote-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Hire-to-Retire, Leads and Campaign management, Subscription Management, Revenue Recognition.
- Strong understanding of Zuora, Salesforce, Netsuite, Coupa, Marketo and other enterprise SaaS solutions.
- 6+ years experience developing on Salesforce.com platform. Expert level skills in Apex Code, triggers, custom object development, SFDC APIs, Web services, VisualForce, SFDC Workflow designer.
- Deep understanding of the SFDC data model including objects, profiles, security, and data migration. An exposure to third party SFDC apps on Force.com platform.
- Strong spoken and written communication. Thrives on engaging directly with business partners to build an in-depth understanding of business needs and deliver innovative solutions.
- Experience in auditing, reporting, monitoring and integration with business applications.
- Self-driven and able to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to improve existing code quality and processes. Thorough documentation practices.
- Mentor & coach engineers in solution design, process reengineering, data analysis, integration and implementation.