Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney and Tokyo.
The Senior Solution Architect will deliver and integrate enterprise-level software deployed within the
context of larger technical solutions. S/he will leverage strong communication and relationship
building skills to identify requirements, craft solutions, and secure client approval.
- Draw upon experience working at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex
solutions and successfully drive the engagement team towards an optimal solution.
- Conduct requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients.
- Ensure that projects remain on-time and on-budget, while delivering within the scope defined in the
Statement of Work.
- Address scope creep through change order management in a proactive manner.
- Facilitate large group meetings with diverse sets of project stakeholders.
- Translate requirements into functional design documents and review and critique both functional and
- Lead teams of consultants and developers.
- Develop training materials and conduct end-user training.
- Develop estimates for work.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Information Technology,
Engineering, or a closely related field.
- 10 plus years of post-baccalaureate, progressive experience in the same or similar occupation.
- 10 plus years of customer-facing solution delivery and/or business consulting experience.
- Experience with solution implementation in the areas of order-to-cash, billing, finance, accounting,
- Experience delivering multiple moderate to complex technical solutions at the enterprise level and an
understanding of the foundational cycles of solution implementation.
- Experience reviewing and critiquing both functional and technical designs.
- Experience conducting requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients and developing
training materials and end-user training.