We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic BT (Business Technology) Support Specialist to join our team in San Mateo, CA. This specialist will provide hands-on technical support for local and remote users. The primary support duties will include software and hardware troubleshooting. Our ideal candidate will have strong technical skills, solid customer service experience, a positive drive, and sense of ownership.
- Provide day-to-day technical support to employees for internal desktop system software and hardware.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, network issues, SaaS, and systems issues in a heterogeneous environment.
- Ability support basic SaaS environments including solution such as Okta, G-Suite, Workday, Salesforce, etc. Ability to design and share troubleshooting processes.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, network issues, SaaS, and systems issues in a heterogeneous environment. Maintains data integrity, file systems and overall security for the user enterprise environment.
- Participate in 24/7 oncall support for our global business.
- Strong sense of urgency and, self motivated, and able to handle a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Keen eye for developing and maintaining internal documentation and processes.
Basic knowledge: macOS, Windows, iOS, and G Suite. Basic hardware troubleshooting, customer satisfaction skills.
Desired qualifications: Endpoint security systems such as Sophos, Ensilo. Enterprise management software – Kaseya, JAMF, and OKTA. Understanding of ServiceCloud ticketing system.