In the new Subscription Economy® customers are happier subscribing to the outcomes they want, when they want them, rather than purchasing a product with the burden of ownership. We believe that one day, every company will be part of the Subscription Economy. Zuora’s leading SaaS subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to a subscription model and open new revenue streams.
We’re looking for a passionate and innovative prototyper who is passionate about bridging the gap between design and engineering and an advocate for beautiful and seamless end-to-end experiences. You’ll help define and implement our Zuora design system to create innovative solutions that our business loves. We celebrate diversity and inclusion of all candidates. We believe our solutions should be accessible to all users.
What you’ll achieve:
- Design and prototype solutions across multiple platforms that empower our business users to be more efficient.
- Continue to evolve design system components based on brand guidelines and user feedback.
- Collaborate with engineering to build UI components that scale across multiple tools.
- Contribute to an amazing culture by collaborating with designers across the business who are passionate around creating world-class experiences for our users.
- Use design thinking to push innovation with a strong focus on creating consistent experiences to win the hearts and minds of people across a global organization
- Prototype experiences that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create emotionally engaging user flows, and data visualization, to help pitch concepts to executives.
- Work in a fast-paced, iterative environment by managing multiple projects and expectations effectively
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Hands on experience of HTML and CSS best practices and ability to utilize Preprocessor CSS Frameworks ( SASS, Less, Etc )
- Working knowledge of Front-end Frameworks ( React, Vue, other MVC frameworks )
- Strong hands on experience with prototyping software ( Framer X, Principle, etc )
- Ability to communicate ideas utilizing design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision), sketching and storyboarding for rapid experimentation
- Ability to align business requirements with data driven user requirements.
- Great communication, presentation, and storytelling ability. Effective collaboration and negotiation skills.
- 5+ years interactive related B2B experience in high-volume, high-profile, or award winning experiences
- BA/BS degree and/or Masters in Design or relevant field (computer science, graphic, psychology, library sciences, visual communications, human computer interaction, or industry equivalent experience)
- Knowledge of design / engineering best practices across web, responsive mobile, and/or native OS experiences.
- Ability to work well with ambiguity in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple complex projects in a timely manner
- A strong portfolio which demonstrates understanding of prototyping and built UI where it’s obvious you sweat the details
- Team player that consults with engineering, and business analysts to ensure common UI principles are aligned across the business.
- Solid project management skills to assist business analysts in work estimates & planning.
- Understanding of WordPress / and or other CMS technologies
- Worked on / established a Design System
- Be professionally active in the design / development community
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career and leading our mission are over 1,000 passionate and innovative ZEOs. ZEO Culture isn’t an empty branding effort. We take it very seriously and we have a daring desire to do things differently. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.