We are a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy®. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world in every industry. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney and Tokyo.
What is Zuora RevPro?
Zuora RevPro is the leading revenue recognition and forecasting solution, with a proven track record of more than $250 billion in revenue under management. RevPro is part of Zuora's order-to-cash product portfolio which creates a one-stop shop for automating financial operations. RevPro’s rules-based engine automates even the most complex revenue processes to produce consistent and accurate revenue data quickly and easily. It integrates with any ERP – or works as a stand-alone solution – and is deployed under a convenient on-cloud model. And, in an industry guided by ever-evolving standards, it’s reassuring to know RevPro complies with both ASC 606 and IFRS revenue standards.
Client Partner Manager, RevPro Global Services
The Client Partner Manager is a senior individual contributor member of the professional services team. Reporting directly to the VP RevPro Global Services, the Client Partner Manager’s mission is to oversee a portfolio of RevPro’s Partner lead implementations. The Client Partner Manager is accountable for ensuring the solution implemented by the partner meets the customer’s business objectives to ensure a sticky, long-term Zuora customer.
Primary responsibilities of this role include:
Partner Management activities and deliverables will include:
- Onboarding – co-responsibility between Zuora Partner Alliance Mgr to onboard new partners
- Operational Efficiencies – Build structure for partners to implement RevPro in an organized, effective manner, identify areas of improvement and establish more efficient operational processes to enable and nurture partners, minimizing escalations and improve TTGL
- Partner Health - Improve Partner project health from Red-Yellow to Green and increase customer sat scores and customer references
Maintain a pulse on the implementation, provide prompt and proper reporting on implementation health, business, and technical challenges, and provide meaningful feedback to respective Zuora leadership teams to improve customer experience.
- Relationships – Establish trusted relationships with all partners and internal Zuora cross-functional team members that support partner engagements. Additionally, Client Partner Manager will engage in a limited fashion with key stakeholders at the customer, to guide the customer’s journey onto Zuora.
- Customer Satisfaction – Promote high customer satisfaction (measured today by NPS) by addressing product limitation issues in a timely fashion, working closely with Zuora support and product teams to promote customer adoption
Key skills and Experience:
- Manage multiple partner engagements concurrently, potentially between 8-10 engagements, supporting partners to drive projects to completion, with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
- Work independently with partners in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with proven success in project management, execution and multi-tasking
- At least 10 years of leading delivery and customer relations experience. Program management experience (SCRUM, PMI, Prince2, MSP certification is a plus)
- In-depth knowledge and experience in implementing Enterprise software applications such as ERP, OSS/BSS, CRM
- Strong account management, client service and/or management consulting experience
- Strong problem-solving skills, customer focus and results orientation
- Able to effectively manage escalations and have tough conversations in a professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with C-level and executives
- Business-savvy, with experience of building, maintaining and nurturing stakeholder relationships with customers, partners and Zuora internal stakeholders
- Attention to detail, planning, problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Flexible, and able to operate effectively in an ambiguity
- Proficient in presenting technical concepts effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and business topics
- Has experience in managing sub-contractors and service partners
Basic Job Requirements:
- Experience working with cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams and customer base with travel anticipated to be 50% of the time (typically 1-2 day trips for project kickoffs, and or steering committee meetings)
- Pride and passion in your work
- A thirst for knowledge & success
- Attention to detail
- Honesty and integrity
- Action orientated and strong in execution.
Location – San Jose, CA. Remote OK.