VP of North America Strategic Sales
San Francisco, New York or Boston
Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy®. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, New York, San Diego, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney and Tokyo.
The VP of North America Strategic Sales role is responsible for developing and managing a territory to generate revenue and achieve individual, team and organizational quotas across regional territories.
Your primarily focus will be expanding the Zuora customer base within an established geographic territory by obtaining new customers. This role will be focused on selling our solutions to current top 120 customers with $1B and above in revenue.
- Drive revenue and growth across North America Strategic named accounts, top 120 current customers
- Hire, support and guide direct reports by participating and leading client and prospect meetings
- Development of your team which will include recruiting, hiring and training new account executives Prepare regular sales pipeline and forecast reports for business stakeholders
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings
- Regularly monitor the sales activity of the team and tracks the results
- Coach direct reports to drive closure and drive toward consistent, higher levels of world class selling
- Qualifying, prioritizing & assigning Strategic accounts and territories
- Sales and deal coverage, including oversight of establishing ensemble
- Establish goals for individual Strategic Account Executives
- Ability to recruit, support and sell with key business partners in the region
Key Strategic Measures:
- Sales goal achievement
- Market share/sales revenue, profitability
- Effectiveness of mentor/training programs
- Budget achievement
- Effectiveness of sales account coverage
- Meeting employee development goals
- Accuracy of sales pipeline and forecast reporting
- Internal and external client satisfaction
- Product penetration within client accounts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience managing Enterprise software and SaaS sales teams
- 5+ years direct enterprise software and SaaS selling experience; a top producer
- Significant expertise in customer facing software sales positions as both individual contributor and sales leader
- Ability to build deep trust with internal teammates and end customer executives
- Experienced in using structured sales methodologies (MEDDIC) for selling to large accounts
- Professional maturity to lead the way and manage sales cycles.