As the ZBR Manager,
- Hire, train, coach and motivate a savvy team of sales development representatives that are the first wave of Zuora’s customer conversations
- Manage all aspects of the sales qualification funnel from inbound qualification to outbound prospecting by region, segment, and vertical.
- Demonstrate ability to coach team in driving opportunities down the funnel by collaborating with Account Executives, getting wider in accounts, and expanding the value prop of Zuora within Prospect Accounts
- Partner with sales to establish strong creation, allocation, and acceleration of pipeline to fuel Zuora’s sales teams
- Manage reporting to sales leadership on a weekly basis, with ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Identify future goals and enable team members rapid career advancement to sales positions
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity for predictable pipeline building. Analyze and interpret key metrics, recommend changes and drive continuous improvement
- Develop and improve sales enablement tools including drafting scripts, testing messaging and documenting templates and processes
- Manage past the number and find ways to enhance Zuora’s sales process to generate a higher quantity and more efficient bookings
As the ZBR player,
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Zuora’s Pipeline and Growth
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates (Sales Management and Account Executives) to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilize industry knowledge to research & develop accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and identify compelling events.
- Outbound prospect to companies via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, social selling.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Zuora’s product suite
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly quotas for Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- Enjoy conducting high-level discovery and educational conversations with Senior Executives (C-Level, VP/Director) in Target Accounts
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fluent or Native in Japanese
- Interest in a career in Sales or in Sales Leadership
- Positive and energetic, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills 1+ years of experience in Sales Development, Operations, Sales, and/or Finance preferred
- Team Player ; excited to work in a high-energy and collaborative environment
- Cold-calling experience preferred
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Passionate about technology, business, and winning
- Proficient in using Salesforce, preferred.