Brief Description: Zuora is looking for a high performance Sales Director, Enterprise Accounts for Japan. The Sales Director role is responsible for developing and managing a team to generate revenue and achieve individual, team, and organizational quotas across Japan.
Description : Your primary focus will be expanding the Zuora customer base within an established geographic territory by obtaining new customers.
- Drive revenue and growth across the region.
- Hire, support and guide direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings
- Development of your team which will include recruiting, hiring and training new account executives. Prepare regular sales pipeline and forecast reports for business stakeholders Conduct weekly forecast meetings.
- Regularly monitor the sales activity of the team and tracks the results
- Coach direct reports to drive closure and drive toward consistent, higher levels of world class selling Required Skills:
- Qualifying, prioritizing & assigning Strategic and Enterprise accounts and territories
- Sales and deal coverage, including oversight of establishing ensemble
- Establish goals for individual Strategic and Enterprise Account Executives
- Ability to recruit, support and sell with key business partners in the region
Key Strategic Measures:
- Sales goal achievement
- Market share/sales revenue, profitability
- Effectiveness of mentor/training programs
- Budget achievement
- Effectiveness of sales account coverage
- Meeting employee development goals
- Accuracy of sales pipeline and forecast reporting
- Internal and external client satisfaction
- Product penetration within client accounts
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience managing enterprise software sales teams
- 5+ years direct enterprise software selling experience; a top producer
- Significant expertise in customer facing software sales positions as both individual contributor and sales leader
- Ability to build deep trust with internal teammates and end customer executives Cloud/SaaS sales is a plus
- Experienced in using structured sales methodologies (MEDDIC and Challenger) for selling to large accounts
- Professional maturity to lead the way and manage sales cycles.