Enterprise Account Executive, Japan
As a Zuora Enterprise Account Executive you will be focused on Enterprise business accounts within your assigned territory. You will have a proven track record of exceeding quota in technology sales and be a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable selling to C level execs.
- Execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Identify and qualify opportunities within your account territory
- Sell business application solutions to prospective and new enterprise customers.
- Prospect, forecast, resource allocation and planning of new business deals.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating and maintaining satisfied customers.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, webinar and customer meetings.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of Zuora’s full suite of applications.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quota assignments and forecast sales activity accurately.
- Develop add-on business with existing accounts.
- Champion your customers’ implementations to ensure wild success.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale as require.
- Deliver outstanding results through cross team collaboration.
- 7+ years of experience in solution software sales, preferably within SaaS, accounting/ERP applications, CRM, business intelligence or any business application software solutions.
- Demonstrable track record of consistent over-achievement of quota’s and revenue goals.
- Leverage inbound lead flow and create new opportunities from personal prospecting efforts, utilizing contact, existing accounts and being creative with sales tools provided.
- Evidence of leveraging partners and alliances to grow the pipeline and to secure the engagement process with customers.
- Have worked and performed successfully in an early stage software vendor in addition to larger Enterprise Software vendors.
- Strong international experience whether through professional or personal history Experience in managing complex sales-cycles using clear and repeatable sales methodologies (eg MEDDIC)
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation, presentation and solution selling skills in order to manage complex organisations
- A proven ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level execs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment.
- Track record of leveraging relationships in accounts to drive sales.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Salesforce.com a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree.