Regional Alliance Director DACH & Nordics
Location : Munich/Amsterdam/Stockholm
The Worldwide Alliances organisation at Zuora provides global leadership developing partnerships with our Strategic Consulting Partners and Salesforce. The Alliances organisation is Zuora’s key lever to creating outsized value and scale in the market through joint sales capabilities and transformative offerings with partners that drive bigger opportunities at pace
We are looking for a superstar Alliances Director with significant experience generating new enterprise business through growing the partner ecosystem. This role is responsible for developing, managing and expanding Zuora partners across DACH & Nordics. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise business with and through System Integrators and Salesforce. Growing delivery practices, developing solutions and go to market plans and evangelising our technology into their territory.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing market with best-of-breed technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth company and be given the responsibility and challenge of creating a new business, then you should be at Zuora.
- With overall responsibility of our DACH & Nordic partner go-to-market strategy, joint sales execution, joint delivery, partner awareness, training and enablement, we are energizing a vibrant partner community that accelerates the realization of our customers’ business and technology transformations.
- In this role, you will report to the EMEA RVP of Alliances, based our of our Munich office (or other part of German) and work closely with the extended Alliance team to plan and execute a wide range of partner programs. You will have a dotted line to the country leads.
- The Alliance Director responsibility will be to develop and drive the execution of revenue-driving programs and initiatives, and for evangelizing Zuora’s value proposition within the partner eco system and Salesforce.
- Work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to leverage existing sales enablement, global partner enablement, services and customer success on messaging, methodology and Zuora best practices
- You will be responsible for the management and orchestration of System Integrators for Enterprise DACH/Nordic accounts, with close alignment to a number of Sales & Services stakeholders.
- Develop joint business territory plans with an eco-system of partners from Global System Integrators to regional Partners and deliver against joint targets
- You will manage the forecast for influenced and sourced ACV and make sure that the Systems Integrators are well aligned with our Account Executives in the sales process You will work with presales (Sales Engineering) and post sales (Global Services) to build a partner plan in order to secure high quality in pre sales, delivery and post sales activities
- Influence the partner eco-system to create a dedicated Zuora practice that will enable them to drive digital transformation at their clients
- Manage partner contracts from Accelerated Growth programs, delivery contracts, work with Services on SOW’s and have experience with MSA/re-seller contracts.
Position Deliverables/Critieria for Success
- ACV Sourced / Influenced achievement vs. ACV Target
- Partner pipe, sourced and influenced vs. Pipe Target
- Partner Sales and Delivery Readiness / Certified Individuals
- Partner Business Plan agreed
- Joint Go To Market Alignment defined and Joint Account Planning performed with strategic customer accounts
- Develop a complete understanding of the organisation and how we work together
- Develop a complete understanding of the Zuora business model, our customers and partner ecosystem
- Master our sales messaging, value proposition, platform capabilities.
- Assess current partner's pipeline and capabilities,
- Understand current partner account engagement processes
- Shadow AEs in customer and partner meetings.
- Identify gaps in partner coverage and opportunity alignment.
- Formulate and present partner plan to accelerate partner engagement and ecosystem growth.
- Engage with our sales teams and partners around customer and go-to-market opportunities.
- Start formulating your plan for 2020, in partnership with local sales leaders
- Start independently executing local programs, including delivering a couple of milestone projects
- Execute the partner plan
- Have your next 3 months of plans locked and loaded
- Native German or Dutch speaker or full professional proficiency in either/both languages.
- Extensive external industry network with 5 years + of SaaS based solutions, focus on multiple partner types including GSI’s like Accenture, Deloitte, PWC, IBM etc – Salesforce ecosystem experience is preferable
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise business and growing the partner ecosystem
- Demonstrated success in supporting the field (sales, Global Services, business development) teams as well as partner ecosystem in a fast pace environment
- Experience with programs directed at key enterprise accounts
- Proven ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with multiple teams and represent the company in a positive, professional manner
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen
- Ability to develop and manage a pipeline
- Consistent over achiever
- Track record of success even in “tough” times
- Strong network / references on partner side