Senior Manager, Alliances GTM Strategy
The Alliances Go-To-Market (GTM) Strategy Marketing resource works closely with internal Alliances, Sales, Services and Marketing Leadership teams and externally with executives at the top Global Systems Integrators (GSIs) to develop go-to-market strategies and joint marketing plans. This person will be a critical resource to
- help identify and build relationships with the top GSI practice leads at such as PwC, Accenture and IBM
- establish brand awareness and preference for Zuora and
- source opportunities from these strategic partners
- Develops Alliances GTM Objectives & Key Results and annual GTM plan to engage and drive sourced deals from top SI and other strategic partners
- Develops strategic messages to GSIs on the value of partnering with Zuora
- Works cross-functionally to help create and maintain assets for field enablement and joint marketing including battlecards, playbooks, campaigns, newsletter, case studies, etc.
- Drives executive outreach to key practice leads and executive at the top GSIs
- Partners with the leaders of the correct groups inside the top GSIs for Subscription Services & Target market segments.
- Creates joint marketing plans with each of the top GSIs and select strategic partners
- Increases partner commitment & engagement in joint-GTM activities.
- Increases Zuora commitment & engagement in joint-GTM activities across marketing and sales. Program management of joint plans and liaison to marketing functions for campaign execution.
- Enables top GSI partners & Zuora Field to readily speak about the relationship and how we work together via success stories, pitch decks and other collateral
- Participates in regular QBR cadence with strategic partners to establish, review, and modify joint-plan and GSI scorecard
- Drives branding & creation of official communications to establish the credibility of the Zuora alliance program.
- Primary leader and liaison between Zuora marketing and executives at top GSIs on Zuora Field Events and thought leadership content
- 5+ years of leadership experience across various marketing functions such as partner marketing, field marketing/regional marketing and demand generation
- Excellent internal/external verbal and written communications skills at the executive level is a must. Must be comfortable presenting to groups of all sizes.
- Prior B2B experience partnering with large GSIs and consulting partners preferred
- Prior prospecting and executive communications preferred
- Experience partnering directly with sales leadership, local sales teams and partner executives to jointly pursue new pipeline, accelerate deals and close business
- Can independently develop strategies and joint marketing plans and metrics
- Prior experience in mapping partner programs with broader corporate editorial and thematic ideas is a must
- The ability to analyze Salesforce reports and dashboards including location, industry and sales stage, to help synthesize a strategic partner marketing plan that aligns with sales’ objectives
- Ability to measure the impact and effectiveness of partner initiatives and campaigns and recommend changes that result in higher engagement, lead source and/or higher conversion is a must
- Prior experience managing Salesforce campaigns, contacts, leads and opportunities is required
- Prior experience with email automation programs such as Marketo is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field