Hello world! We’re Zuora
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career and leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate and innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility and accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isn’t an empty branding effort – our ZEOs love working here and it shows in our 4.5+ rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.
- Support the Marketing Manager in key priorities (outlined below)
- Manage the development of marketing automation strategy, execution, measurement and optimization.
- Execute on key Marketo processes that empower our demand gen efforts
- Works with appropriate partners, including field and alliance partners, in campaign execution and response management
- Work with key leaders to understand go-to-market programs and campaigns for global/ regional service lines, and subsequently develop detailed campaign plans
- Understanding of the relationship between a marketing automation platform and Salesforce, and how campaigns/data is synced, as well as the field mapping processes.
- Trained to independently manage targeted email campaigns / email nurture programs, event campaigns and more.
- Manage data quality programs for marketing automation CRM systems.
- Make recommendations to improve the efficiency and success of driving profitable revenue growth.
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of marketing automation experience using Marketo under your belt.
- Expertise in Salesforce.com usage and marketing administration, especially in building Salesforce dashboards and setting up campaign attribution programs is a bonus.
- Ideal candidates should have worked within a marketing operations team, servicing a global enterprise.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with multiple teams and represent the company in a positive, professional manner.
- Demand creation, field marketing, or advanced analytics experiences are bonus.
- Must demonstrate a talent for staying close to the details of the business while proactively working to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations.
- Collaborate at all levels of the organization and facilitate strong teamwork.
- Analytical thinker, naturally curious and willing to learn new best-in-class leading edge marketing analytics methods and processes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup culture
- Results-oriented, solid work ethic with excellent attention to detail.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or related field.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.