Zuora is a SaaS company and the world’s foremost evangelist of the Subscription Economy®. Zuora’s leading subscription relationship management platform helps enable businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. Zuora serves more than 800 companies around the world in every industry. The Subscription Economy Index (SEI) demonstrates that SEI companies are growing revenues approximately nine times faster than the S&P 500. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney and Tokyo.
As a Zuora SDR (Sales Development Representative), you are a master of building pipeline (Sales Qualified Leads) within your geography and market segments. You creatively leverage emails, calls, and social selling tools to help customers master their subscription experience and digital transformations. You love customer conversations, evangelizing brands, and are passionate about helping the B2B/B2C business move to subscription-based pricing models.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Zuora’s Pipeline and Growth – DACH.
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates (Sales Management and Account Executives) to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities.
- Utilise industry knowledge to research & develop accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and identify compelling events.
- Outbound prospect to companies via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, social selling.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Zuora’s product suiteManage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly quotas for Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- Enjoy conducting high-level discovery and educational conversations with Senior Executives (C-Level, VP/Director) in Target Accounts
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in German
- Interest in a career in Sales or in Sales Leadership
- Positive and energetic, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills 1+ years of experience in Sales Development, Operations, Sales, and/or Finance preferred
- Team Player ; excited to work in a high-energy and collaborative environment
- Cold-calling experience preferred
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Passionate about technology, business, and winning
- Proficient in using Salesforce and LinkedIn preferred